Ready to spend some time outside? The summer weather is calling, and this means you need to make sure your outdoor space is up to snuff. If you need some inspiration for your deck, backyard, or patio, here is a list of outdoor living trends, including installing new replacement windows on your Huntington Beach, CA home.
- Transitional Patio Doors – Patio doors are in right now, especially large ones that open wide. The right patio door will not only give you great views of the outdoors, but it will also help you create a seamless, simple transition between your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Comfortable Furniture – One of the simplest upgrades you can make for your deck, patio, or yard is adding comfortable furniture. Luckily, outdoor, weather-proof furniture is trending hard right now, making it easy for you to find pieces that match your style and space.
- Transitional Window Treatments – Make your indoor and outdoor spaces even more synchronized by installing simple, functional window treatments like window shutters. Shutters make it easy for you to let natural light and fresh air into your home, mirroring your trendy outdoor space.
- Outdoor Kitchens – If you’ve got the space and the budget, an outdoor kitchen is a must-have for your home. Adding a grill, fridge, prep sink, stove, countertop, and even fun extras like a wood-fired pizza oven can make your outdoor space the blocks biggest party spot.
- Outdoor Technology – There are all kinds of cool gadgets you can get for your space that will take your outdoor living to a whole new level. Look into smart lights, speakers, video projectors and outdoor TVs so you can move all the movie nights, family games, and any other event outside. You can even bring your Wi-Fi outside with an extender.
- Fire Features – Sure, fire pits are fun, but trendy fire features are even better. Unlike traditional fire pits, these trending pieces are heated with gas so you can turn your fire on or off with the touch of a button. Can’t afford a fire feature? You can’t go wrong with some well-placed tiki torches or even some bistro lights for ambiance.
- Edible Gardens – Edible gardens are full of plants that are not only beautiful, but also edible, like if a vegetable patch and a flower garden had a baby. Great for adding greenery and color to your yard and tasty, fresh vegetable and herbs to your kitchen, it makes sense why edible gardens are so popular. Just be wary of treating anything with harmful pesticides or herbicides.
- Pergolas – Pergolas are the answer to your yard’s shade, privacy and style needs – and they are super in style right now. In fact, some might even call 2021 the year of the pergola! What’s more, pergolas are incredibly easy to install so you can start enjoying benefits right away.